Re-opening Yorkdale Dental Centre and Safety Protocol
We are happy to announce that our office will re-open June 15 for all services (but are open until then on a limited basis for emergencies). We are working diligently to make sure all appointments that were previously cancelled due to the partial closure will be re-booked.
We thank you for your continued patience!
Please note: office hours will be reduced / modified temporarily.
Here’s how we will be changing to ensure both your safety and our team’s safety:
1) Pre-screening will be done over the phone or online prior to the appointment day.
2) Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
3) Respect all Social Distancing Guidelines:
a) Sanitize hands upon entry and exit.
b) Please come to the office with a mask and wear it at all times except for the appointment.
c) Maintain a 2 metre distance from other persons.
4) A Medical Update/Consent Form will be filled out by you and the Dentist / Hygienist treating you.
5) All tablets, toys and magazines have been removed.
6) Due to current circumstances, no family members may accompany a patient in the operatory during treatment (this includes parents of children).
7) Unless it’s absolutely necessary to accompany a patient upstairs, all family or friends that arrive with a patient will be asked to wait in their car or out in the mall/building lobby until the appointment is complete.
We know this is temporary and we thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation! We are in this together.